Thursday, August 11, 2011

Ob-la-de


Well, today was Marigold's second-to-last day at her Montessori school and I was already crying as I drove away.  Tomorrow is not looking good.  It didn't help that her teacher cried and told me how special she is.  But tomorrow we will take the muffins and cookies and gifts and hand-written notes to school and I will try not to lose it in front of Marigold.  Really, it will be okay.  It's not like we're never coming back.  We'll be back on Monday, dropping off Marley!

But there is a lot of growing up happening around here...

Marigold and Marley both got new molars.
Marigold is now in a booster car-seat (I promised myself I wouldn't send her to kindergarten in a 5-point harness).
Marley sits on the potty.
We are phasing out Marley's nuk.  Or maybe going cold turkey this weekend.
And Marigold mastered the monkey bars...

No comments:

Post a Comment