Monday, November 29, 2010
American Girl
Today Marigold and I went to the American Girl store. A couple of months ago, I got her two workbooks, one with letters and one with numbers, and told her we would go to "Lola's store" if she completed both books before our trip. She worked diligently on those books and finished them, so today we had a reservation for lunch, just Marigold and Mommy, at the American Girl store. It was a special day. We got dressed up and walked hand-in-hand from our hotel to Michigan Avenue, down to the Water Tower Place. Marigold was in awe. I let her pick out one thing and she chose a highchair for Lola. The cafe was adorable. Marigold was thrilled to drink chocolate milk and we chatted as we enjoyed the kid-friendly four course meal. It was a mommy-daughter day to remember.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment